Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Consider the lilies!


We have a wonderful Japanese florist that does all the flowers for the church.  Brother and Mrs. Peslak found her and we have continued to use her.  She is always such a blessing.  I usually meet her on Sunday mornings, but the first Sunday I was gone my husband explained to her what was going on.  She tried to bring these flowers to me Thursday at the hospital, but since I was a good girl I was able to leave the day before.  This last Sunday she brought them to the church for me.  They are beautiful!  I had my picture taken with them today.  I don't look the greatest, but the flowers sure do brighten my life up right now!!

Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  Luke 12:27

3 comments:

HOPE said...

Breath taking!!! I know this brought tears to your eyes...how very sweet of this lady. Another open door awaits you!

I think you look wonderful in the photo! Your hair looks really cute!

and the SMILE lights up the blog!

Hugs..
HOPE

Tori said...

Oh wow, those are gorgeous! How special you must be!!
Hope you have the best Christmas ever!

Nancy M. said...

What beautiful flowers and a beautiful lady indeed! Praying you and your family have a blessed Christmas! So glad you are hope and
mending...take care love, nancy