Monday, December 7, 2009

Ladies Homebuilders Fellowship

Tonight was our annual Ladies Homebuilders Fellowship. This is for all ladies in the church as everyone is building a home. It is one of my favorite "happenings" of the year! I always make spaghetti pie and homemade bread. This year I had it earlier than usual as my surgery will be on Friday and I didn't want to miss it. We had so much fun this evening as we talked about having "A Merry Little Christmas". As Christians we of all people should have a merry little Christmas! After all Isaiah 43:25 tells us that He will not remember our sins!!! Thank you Jesus for being born, living as a man, dying, and rising for me to have my sins forgiven, buried, and forgotten!!! I pray you all have a Merry Little Christmas and please don't forget all that Jesus has done for you. Below are some photos and videos that I think you will enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

It's been nice to read through your posts. Looks like you have a good group of ladies at the church. You are in our prayers and will be. Have your surgery marked on our calender. God is still the Master Surgeon! With love, the Jacksons

HOPE said...

Nice to see the faces of those in the church..especially..Alison!!!

Hugs...

oh and that Spaghetti pie..I'll take that recipe too please! ;)

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

Amen! connie