Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Times of surgery etc

Had another 4 hours session at the hospital today.  Mostly sitting.  I will be entering the hospital around 1 pm tomorrow.  That is 11PM Wednesday night est.  I have a procedure at 3 and then another at 4 pm.  My mastectomy is scheduled for Friday morning at 8:30 am which is 6:30 PM Thursday EST.  Hope this all helps you all to pray.

Please pray.  I am tired, sore, and a liiiiiittle nervous!  I know the Lord is in control.  Thank you again for taking time out of your busy schedules to pray.

Kelly Anne

6 comments:

Nancy M. said...

Hi Kelly,

I love your blog! Its full of good things...I am praying..take care
love, nancy

D said...

Kelly,

Just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you and your family......to have strength throughout all of this.

Dave & Desiree Burrow

James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

HOPE said...

With a full heart of prayer...

and I believe to see the goodness of the LORD!!!

HUGS..
HOPE

Virginia Harris said...

Praying for you, Kelly!

liz said...

Hello Mrs. Johnson, I had the priviledge of meeting you back in 2005 at the Jusco mall where you and your husband were passing out tracts. My husband ad I were going through a really rough time after having a miscarriage, and you and your husbad were such an encouragement to us. We later visited your church and really ejoyed the services. You and your husband prayed for us back then, and it is now my honor to pray for you.

Dave said...

Kelly,
We are praying for you. We hope all goes well. We are praying for God to give you energy,strength and quick healing. We are so sorry to hear what you and your family are going through. God is the master surgeon and will watch over you.
Love,
Desiree