Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Port Placement

Well, it is in.  I was awake for the whole thing, which I didn't mind a bit.  I really like my surgeon and here in Japan he is also my oncologist.  It went much smoother than I thought it would and I am so GRATEFUL to the Lord for giving me a good day.  Can't type much.  Just wanted to let you all know that the port is in.  I have an echocardiogram of my heart on Monday.  Just a test before they start the chemo.  It is standard operating procedure.  Chemo is set to start January 20.  Thank you for your prayers.

Please don't forget to pray for Hope on Friday as she has her lumpectomy to remove the cancer.

3 comments:

HOPE said...

PRAISING THE LORD!!! for this answer to prayer!! So happy that you had a good day...

My EKG came back just fine..so that was an answer as well..and my good primary doctor was soo nice and supportive..said YOU Call ME anytime for anything...! how bout my doctor Bill..hee hee

oh and found out...only have to pay $50 co pay on surgery and the rest is COVERED! THANK YOU LORD!!

Hugs Kelly Anne with an E
HOPE

Paula Micheal said...

Praying for you and Hope!

Love you Kelly,
\Paula

Nancy M. said...

I am so glad the port procedure went so smoothly for you. Praise the Lord.. Praying for you extra strength
for this week. Also I am keeping Hope in my prayers...I was really thinking and praying for her this early morning.
lv-nancy