Thursday, February 18, 2010

29 Wonderful Years Together!!

Today marks a very special day in my life.  29 years ago, on February 19, I said, "I do," to my very best friend.  Thank you readers, for your patience as I reminisce about the love that the Lord has nurtured and grown in my heart for my wonderful, handsome husband!  This is dedicated to him!  Thank you, Randy, for your unconditional love and support through easy times and hard times.  You are truly the love of my life!

Our Journey

This day brings back memories
of all our years together -
the joys and dreams,
the thing that we've been through...
The world is very different now,
but time has never changed
the reasons I first fell
in love with you...

Your gentle smile, your warm embrace,
the comfort of your voice,
the tender touch
that shows me you still care...
And time will never change the love and gratitude I feel
for all you are
and all that we still share.

The man I fell in love with!                             Our first picture! Sicily, July 1980












Februay 19, 1981                                                                                              Christmas 1991












Graduation - May 1996                                                          Deputation- Summer 1997
 

Azores - Summer 1998                                                              Azores - June 2004












Okinawa - February 2005                                                    Hawaii - 25 years together - May 2006










Alaska - May 2008
Fall - 2009                      







6 comments:

Nancy M. said...

I loved seeing your pictures and hearing your story. Happy Anniversary to you! love, nancy

HOPE said...

I loved this Kelly! What a neat way to show your life together thus far...

I adore the Okinawa photo in Japanese attire!

You both make the PERFECT couple!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

HOPE

Keith and Julie Loveless said...

Congratulations. I enjoyed your photos, especially the deputation one!

Tori said...

Oh wow, 29 years is pretty wonderful! Congrats to you both, hope you the best year together yet.

Loved the poem, so sweet.

BTW, you two were so cute as youngsters!!

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

I so enjoyed your trip down memory lane. It was a lovely trip. Happy Anniversary to the both of you and may you have many, many more. connie

Aubrey said...

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for sharing. Cute pictures! Praying for you and your church!