Thursday, April 8, 2010

God's Hand in Other's Lives

I want you all to see what the Lord is doing at Foundations Baptist Church. Despite this battle and the frustration it brings me, one thing that God has not stopped doing is working in people's lives! Resurrection Sunday was sweet and when I arrived at the church, I didn't recognize many of the people! New families and individuals is a very big part of our ministry. People are coming and going all the time. I'm not going to write anymore just leave you with some wonderful pictures and videos.




















video


video

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you! Praying for you...hope you are feeling better.

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula Micheal said...

Hey Kelly, I LOVED reading and catching up with you. We've been really busy with Tabitha (Jr/Sr Banquet) Graduation prep and so much more.

Pray for you daily and Love you.
Paula

HOPE said...

Praise the LORD for such blessings. Loved the photos!

Sending love and hugs...and PRAYER always..

HOPE

Tori said...

It's true that HE works best when we're weak. He's defiantly doing something there with you guys!

Haven't heard much from you lately. Hope you doing well. I'm praying!!