Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 31st Birthday, Eddie

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Today marks a special day in our house.  It is your birthday, Eddie.  Although we don't get to celebrate this special day with you anymore, it is still a very special day.  I did not give birth to you, but the Lord knew that one day I would be your mother.  We love you and miss you and will always remember your winning grin and beautiful eyes!  Happy Birthday, Eddie!  I know you are enjoying your time with the Lord.  No more suffering,  no more pain!  We'll see you again one day.
Love, Mom

 

3 comments:

Nancy M. said...

Happy Birthday to your dear son now with Jesus celebrating his day...
thank you for sharing...

take care love, nancy

HOPE said...

Oh Kelly..I wish I'd known when you called...a special day to remember indeed. Having lost a son also..my heart is with you. God had special plans...we are not our own...bought with a precious price! And thus, we can give back to him with peace. thank the LORD both of our boys are in Heaven!

HUGS to you today and always
HOPE

Amy Sue said...

You were heavy on my heart today, now I know why. Love you and am praying for you...