Monday, May 17, 2010

REJOICING!!

Psalms 66:20 Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

A little over a week ago my sister, Gwen, had a mammogram.  The clinic called her and told her they found a mass and she went in last Friday for another mammogram, an ultrasound, and a biopsy.  Needless to say, it has been a difficult time of waiting for us.  Today she received the news that it was BENIGN!!  That means no cancer!!!  I am so thankful to the Lord for not allowing something like this into her life right now.  One of us in the middle of this battle is enough and I know the Lord heard my pleas! 

Thank you, Lord!!

4 comments:

HOPE said...

...and mine too!

Oh how I prayed for you Gwen!! Such happy news and such relief. God's mercy and kindness has surely been set upon you.

Love the pic of two sisters!

HUGS to you both..
HOPE

Tessa said...

Praise the Lord for answered prayers! Love, Tessa

Susan said...

Rejoicing with you and your sister! Praise the Lord!

Nancy M. said...

Rejoicing and praising for you and your sister...
love, nancy