Sunday, November 21, 2010

What a Beautiful Creation!!

Romans 1:20-21 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Isn't this tree beautiful!!!!!!!  While we were in Connecticut this fall, I enjoyed the red colors so much.  Little did I know that the Lord gave me one of those beautiful trees that are green, then turn gold, and eventually red, right in my own backyard!!!  We serve a mighty God who loves us and shows us He loves us everyday!

I don't know about you, but it is like adding insult to injury to have the flu when you are getting chemo!!! I am so thankful that since my treatments began in January, this is only the 2nd time I have been sick. Fellowshipping with the Lord's people is such a blessing and those in Okinawa know just how much fellowship I haven't been able to participate in. I am feeling much better and love handshaking time, something that I am afraid I will have to set aside for a little bit longer. Please pray that this week I am well and will be able to have my treatment on Wednesday as planned.

By the way, (just for Netta), you will notice to the left that there is a box that says "pages".  I have added pages so that I can update somethings on a regular basis as they need updating.  I have moved my daily praises to a page!  Be sure to check it out.  Some of you sent some praises to me and I will be working on adding them this week.

Have a GREAT week and don't forget not to miss the things on the journey just to get to your destination this week!

2 comments:

HOPE said...

So sorry to hear that you are ill Kelly. Contined prayer for you always!!

How is Cindy..we haven't rec'd any updates at all.

Enjoy the beauty as you have shown...and all the glories of HIS GRACE.

HUGS
Hope

Nancy M. said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving......praying for you as you go through these treatments along with the flu!!
love, nancy