Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to the GREATEST HUBBY!!


Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself;...  Ephesians 5:33

When Randy and I married over 30 years ago, we never dreamed what the Lord would bring and where the Lord would send!  I have never been more grateful for him as during this last year.  My husband has been my pastor, best friend, confidant, my caregiver, and my lover.  He is concerned about my needs and many of my wants.  Randy has been a wonderful representative of the Lord in our home.  He lives the verse above. 

I love you, Randy!  May we celebrate many more birthdays together!!!

 








February 2011     


Our 30th Anniversary

The rest of the pictures are of Randy doing what he loves, serving the Lord!!  These photos were taken on his trip to the Philippines last February with two of our men from Okinawa.  You can see his joy!!!


 

 



 

No comments: