Monday, November 14, 2011

Praise the Lord for Butternut Squash!

I LOVE butternut squash!  In Okinawa it was very hard to find and so for the last year, we have eaten a lot of it!  I have a soup that I make that is out of this world!!!  It has apples, onions, squash, and celery!  I have the squash baked so I can put it in the Vitamix and have it fresh for Christa when she gets home.  I also have homemade whole grain bread mixing in my bread machine!  I love days like this where I get a lot done and have a wonderful time with the Lord. 

I don't know about any of you, but I have a very difficult time just putting one thing down to praise the Lord for each day. 

Psalms 68:19  Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

1 comment:

IslandGirl said...

Thanks mom for the soup and for all your praises so far!!! I am so blessed and thankful that I get to live with you! I love you and pray that you have a super fantabulous day today!