Monday, November 21, 2011

Praise the Lord for Convenience

I hope you all are not getting bored with the journey this month!  I know I have talked before about the things in America, but another one is convenience!  This morning at 3 a.m., I awoke to the sound of Christa being sick (poor thing).  She got settled back in bed, but was up again around 7 with the same ailment.  I wasn't feeling too great.  However, I was feeling a whole lot better than her!  I got in the car and went the 1/4 mile to the grocery store and bought some gingerale that was even on sale!  You don't realize how easy it is to get almost anything you need here in America!  Maybe I should say, you don't realize how hard it is to get even little things in other countries.  WE have SO much!  Thank you, Lord, for your goodness to us!!

No comments: