Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Praise the Lord for My Nice Big Cozy Bed!


Praise the Lord for modern conveniences and American mattresses!  I have lived in 3 different cultures in my life, and America is the only one with GREAT mattresses you can afford!  During my surgery in Okinawa a local pastor called and told my hubby that they were sending us a love offering.  What an encouragement to Randy.  He went out and bought me a king size bed, which was to become our family "living room" for the next 6 months!  Our Air Force daughter (adopted by us as an adult) would bring food from the base and the four of us would sit and eat together in our "living room", such wonderful fond memories!

Praise the Lord I don't have to spend so much time there anymore, but it still brings comfort just to snuggle under the warm covers, flannel sheets, and LOTS of pillows!!  Thank you Lord for giving us so many things to be grateful for!!

1 comment:

Nina in Portugal said...

Hi Kelly!

You're bed is adorable! I love it!!!

I hope you're feeling well today....praying for you....