Thursday, December 29, 2011

Healing


Thank you to all of you that pray for me!  Yesterday I had an appointment with the doctory who did my surgery in September.  All is going very well.  He was very pleased with the progress I am making and the bones are starting to fuse!  This was great news!!  I can now take ibuprofen again, which really helps with the joint pain from the oral chemo I have to take.

Please don't stop praying.  I have been losing weight which is usually a good thing.  The problem is that is too much too fast.  (Is that really possible??!!)  Anyway, I will be having tests the end of January.  It will be a full week of doctoring, so please be praying for wisdom and clarity for the doctors.

Well, off to have coffee!  Our adopted daughter from Okinawa, Autumn, arrived yesterday to visit for today!!!  She is now stationed in the UK, but is home in PA to see her family.  They are sharing her with us and we are so thankful!!  Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment:

HOPE said...

It was SOOO GOOD...to SEE YOU IN PERSON..KELLY! AMAZING that we finally go to give eachother a HUG.

I had just looked at your site earlier in the week and the photo below it what I was trying to process in my brain in seeing you and Randy in person! How funny.

What a joyous way to start the NEW YEAR to see you looking so WONDERFUL!!

Praying especially for those test coming up.

God bless you both.
HOPE