Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Wonderful Hubby


On Monday we were able to stop in Jacksonville and have lunch with my sister and my nephew at Chick-fil-a!  One of our favorite restaurants!!  While we were there we started talking about one of the first pictures of Randy and I.  We were in Cornwall, England, with the Navy and we shared a shake with two straws.  I can't find that pic!  Anyway, my nephew clicked a picture of us for posterity sharing a chocolate Chick-Fil-A shake!  MMMMmmmmmmmmmmm!!

2 comments:

HOPE said...

How cute and what a great idea!!!!

LOOK at those gorgeous CURLS on your head!!!

Makes me so happy to see them!

HUGS

CONNIES THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART 11 said...

Love you kelly, think of you often. Hope that you are doing very good and life is a blessing that only God can give. connie

P.S. I don't know if I let you know or not but I lost my old blog and this is the address of the newer one.
http://heartforthesaviour.blogspot.com