Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Anniversary to my VERY BEST FRIEND!!

August 1980 - When it all began!

I can't believe it has already been 32 years since we said "I do"!  I have to admit that I never dreamed that we would experience all the mountain tops and valleys that we did!  God has been the one holding us together.  Randy and I are teaching a class on Wednesday evenings on marriage.  While preparing for the class we reviewed all the things that the Lord has shown us, done in us, and taught us through the years.  We are NOT perfect (well I am most of the time!), but we have a perfect Father who knows what we need and where to direct our steps. 
 
I am very thankful for the husband He gave me.  Randy is a rock and doesn't waiver.  I would have to say that it is the quality I admire in him the most.  He has had to face some tough times and make some difficult decisions over the years.  He takes his time, prays, seeks guidance, and then moves.  He is like a steady ship in a storm.  Just keeps going the way he is supposed to and trusts that the Lord will take care of the details.  He has integrity, fierce loyalty, and a deep sense of duty.  What more can I say???
 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, RANDY!!
 
Our Wedding - February 19, 1981
Sticking with me through thick and thin!!
My favorite photo of us!!
 
October 2012
 

3 comments:

Tewauna said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you :o)

Tori said...

What a lovely post and tribute to your marriage.
Congrats!!

Our7isheaven said...

I loved your post!! Happy Anniversary.