Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday -

My new friends - Lily and Sakiko
 
 

Can you believe they are ALL sitting down!  How wild is that???
The tooth that was repaired within two hours of it breaking.  The Lord supplying some very necessary finances for our India trip.  A daughter that is flexible and is willing to give up her room to an unexpected guest.  The beautiful weather supplied to us this week.  Leaves changing to brilliant colors.  Getting to hear a Handsome Young Evangelist preach last night (my hubby).  These are just a few of the many things I have to be thankful for on this lovely Thursday.
 
However, I would like to share one special blessing from my week.  I had an opportunity to spend a morning with some amazing women and their children.  I have a new friend, Sakiko.  She is Japanese, new in this area, speaks some English, but doesn't have a lot of friends here.  Some ladies I know have an active Mommy Group and they invited Sakiko and I to go on a field trip to the pumpkin patch.  These mommies are so kind and welcomed Sakiko like an old friend.  I am honored to know and spend time with ladies that are thoughtful and open towards all different types of people.  We had such a refreshing time.  The Lord gave us a beautiful day with the most fabulous blue sky! 

This outing was just one of many things that I am thankful for this Thursday.  My journey has been beautiful this week and I have kept my focus on The God of my journey!  Have a blessed week.

 

No comments: