Saturday, November 2, 2013

What a Wonderful Day!

Today I had the honor of showing Yu San Shi, a young woman from a restricted nation how to go to Heaven!

It was also picture day today. Yesterday they were all shy, but today they all wanted their picture taken with us! It was so much fun! Even the men.  My white skin and blonde hair are quite fascinating, I believe!

Today I taught 3 sessions and shared a lot of laughter. They are very attentive listeners, shy about asking questions, and beautiful singers! What a blessing to hear their voices lifted to the Lord.

I am pleasantly pooped tonight! It has been busy, but so rewarding.  Tomorrow I want to tell you about my new friend Arendla. She and her husband run an orphanage and are one of the hosts for the conference.  Tonight we had quite a bit of time to visit before dinner and we have found that we like each other very much!

I mentioned yesterday at the meal that I should have brought peanut butter for our morning toast. Tonight as I sat to eat, there was a jar of peanut butter sitting right in front of me! All the food in front of us and 4 out of 5 of us from America ate peanut butter on white bread and on apples! What a treat and how thoughtful they were to consider us in this way!

I'm going to bed! May you have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments: