Friday, April 11, 2014

Faithful Friday - The Lord

2 Timothy 2:13  ...yet he abideth faithful: 

Matthew 6:26  Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Bluebird on our birdhouse....well his for now!
 Just before we moved back to Ohio, I found an article on how to build a birdhouse that would attract a bluebird.  I have never seen a bluebird up close and I just love their color.  We moved into the house in Ohio on Thursday, March 20, and on Friday morning there stood a bluebird on the bird house that was already built in my backyard!  I didn't have to worry about how to attract them, the Lord had already done the job! What a blessing it is to have a Heavenly Father that is even concerned about the birds. 

These pictures were taken today as Randy and I sat having afternoon tea, listening to the sounds around us, and watching the birds feast at our feeders.  What a peaceful afternoon mini-vacation!  So enjoying the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!

Dark eyed Junco
Yellow Finches at one of our feeders.













No comments: