Sunday, December 28, 2014

Finishing up our journey to India!

I love to see Mt Everest as we fly in and out of Northeast India!
Life has been a whirlwind since arriving back to the States from India in November.  We landed on Tuesday in Boston and Thursday was Thanksgiving.  I will give the updates since landing in another post, but suffice it to say there is joy and sorrow mingled.  Seems to be my life!

Today I want to add the last few photos we took on our trip in India. What a tremendous opportunity we had and our lives were blessed.    

Border town of Jaigoan
Gate into Bhutan

My husband on his journey was able to
meet some wonderful Christian men!  Sorry no pictures for their safety!
Christmas shopping in India!
Teaching Children's Church in Siliguri
New Bible from White Oak Baptist Church in Connecticut
to my dear friend and helper!
Relaxing Sunday afternoon with friends and delicious Masala Tea!!
We found a Starbucks in Delhi!!  Our Barrista

Yum!

We also found a real CHILIs!  Funny, we only eat at Chilis in
foreign countries!!
No Beef in Delhi, but
Buffalo was a delicious substitute!
Goodbye India!  Until next time!


No comments: