Sunday, July 12, 2015

"Goodbye"



Today I say goodbye to a little white pill.  I am glad to state that I am NOT sorry to say goodbye.  The Lord brings things into our lives that are necessary, but definitely NOT fun or even wanted.  I would not have asked for cancer, surgery, chemo, and the little white pill;

....but God.  

Knew.  

He knew it would grow me in ways that I could never imagine.  He knew it would refine my life.  He knew it would take me to a place of "Unfamiliar Grace" that few people get to experience.  I will NOT miss this little white pill and I am very happy to be parting from it.  However, I am ever so thankful for the new awareness of life this last 5 1/2 years has brought me.  I am thankful for HIS wonderful grace. 

O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.  Psalms 34:8  

These last few years I did "taste" and I did "see" that the LORD is good!  If it took the little white pill to help with that journey, thank you LORD!  Let me encourage you to take on this challenge!!  I am blessed for having trusted in HIM and you will be too!!!

Goodbye, little white pill, and thank you!

No comments: